FINANCIAL WELLNESS DAY
Saturday March 30 | 9am-3pm
Get your refund sooner! Don’t wait until the April 15th deadline — join us for free tax preparation and other valuable money-saving resources!
Meet Philadelphia Eagles Running Back Wendell Smallwood
In 2018, Campaign for Working Families volunteers filed more than 36,000 tax returns across the region, returning more than $47 million to local communities.
- Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) can return up to $6,000 to qualifying families
- An average savings of $300 on tax preparation fees
- Get your refund in 10 days with direct deposit (when you e-file)
- Additional financial assistance and benefits screening for LIHEAP, SNAP, savings bonds, prepaid debit cards
- Credit reports and one-on-one credit counseling
- Get connected to health resources where you live
Advise & Solution from Our Vendors
Presented by Campaign for Working Families Inc. & United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey